What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropbox: saving files on ipad

NJM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Dropbox on my laptop and on my iPad. It's real easy to save a file on my pc and see it on my iPad. But I want a way to save a file and see it on my pc. For example today there was a document on safari that I was viewing but there was no way to save it to Dropbox. Anyone know how I might do this?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NJM said:
I downloaded Dropbox on my laptop and on my iPad. It's real easy to save a file on my pc and see it on my iPad. But I want a way to save a file and see it on my pc. For example today there was a document on safari that I was viewing but there was no way to save it to Dropbox. Anyone know how I might do this?

Why not just email it to yourself straight out of safari?

Otherwise copy and paste into a word processing app then save that into dropbox.

The Archangel

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Atomic browser will let you save a webpage as a file and then send it to DropBox.

You tap on the plus sign and choose Save Webpage. When it is done saving you go to your bookmarks, tap the blue arrow on the right of the saved page, and Send to DropBox. You'll need your DropBox account info the first time you do this.

It actually sends a file, not the link. When you view it on the computer you'll see the whole page if you've got an internet connection. If your connection is down some elements may be missing. Mostly this is advertising, so no loss.

BrownHornet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Atomic and Dropbox daily works great. It's perfect for downloading PDF's, EXE files while using my iPad, and then view or execute on my PC later.

Most reactions

Latest posts