What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I change my Safari background colors back?

mkj3757

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was cleaning my iPad3 screen & when I finished the background colors on my Safari screen at the top had changed to black & white. Can anyone tell me how to change them back? I went through Accessibility but couldn't find a setting for it that was mentioned on other sites. There was nothing under Private Browsing either.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tap on the URL/Search bar at the top/middle of Safari. The keyboard should pop up. At the top left of the keyboard should be the word "Private." Tap that word, decide whether to keep your open apps and tap the appropriate line. The browser should go back to the normal color.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
mkj3757

mkj3757

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tap on the URL/Search bar at the top/middle of Safari. The keyboard should pop up. At the top left of the keyboard should be the word "Private." Tap that word, decide whether to keep your open apps and tap the appropriate line. The browser should go back to the normal color.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn
Thank you! Worked perfectly. I'm glad it was such a simple fix.

Most reactions

Latest posts