What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I avoid draft mails being deleted on iPhone iPad Need to sent templates IOS7

christiansenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to resent templates with links in them.

It works great if I have a template in the drafts folder and sents it.
The problem is just it deletes the mail after.

I also tried to put the mail in another folder called templates but then it do not allow me to sent it as a new mail only to forward it.

I tried many apps but none really could do it.

I tried going in the sent folder and then i have the option to send again which is great but that function is not available in other folders.

Anyone know how to do it?

OP
C

christiansenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Resend Mails in Send folder but can you do that in other folders?

Is it possible to resend mails from other folders on IOS 7.0.4?

Yaharalady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a round about way of doing this. It is less than perfect but works. Make your template email and save to drafts without recipients then copy it and save that to drafts again without recipients. When you want to send it, select the draft of one copy and EDIT, add your recipients and send. Just be sure to always make a copy of the draft, save it then edit it.

OP
C

christiansenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Code:
I found a round about way of doing this. It is less than perfect but works. Make your template email and save to drafts without recipients then copy it and save that to drafts again without recipients. When you want to send it, select the draft of one copy and EDIT, add your recipients and send. Just be sure to always make a copy of the draft, save it then edit it.

Hi
When I do that then it just keeps deleting the draft.

First I click on the clean draft mail with no recipients.
Then I put a name
click cancel
save as draft
then it somehow overwrites the original draft i had with this new one with the name of the person.

so what to do?

Yaharalady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Code:

Hi
When I do that then it just keeps deleting the draft.

First I click on the clean draft mail with no recipients.
Then I put a name
click cancel
save as draft
then it somehow overwrites the original draft i had with this new one with the name of the person.

so what to do?

What if you have two drafts with different subjects?

Most reactions

Latest posts