What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hotmail not working

susanleeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Until yesterday my hotmail had been working fine for nearly a year. All of a sudden I cannot send or receive any new messages.
Please can someone help me on this. I am not technical!
Have tried switching IPAD on and off several times and turning router off but to no avail.
regards
susan

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some Members have reported this - it may be a problem with the Hotmail servers, so might be worth waiting a while to see if they fix the problem.

If it persists, get back to us and we'll see what we can do, but I suspect the problem is at 'their end'...

Tim

Shaden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I'm still experiencing the same problem.. Hasn't been fixed yet! Any suggestions? I keep getting a msg that says either my username or password r incorrect.. It worked fined up until Friday.. Tried changing both username and password with no luck.. Please help!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the iPad's Mail app or accessing your mail via Safari and a webmail interface? If it's the former, can you access webmail OK?

Tim

Hello! I'm still experiencing the same problem.. Hasn't been fixed yet! Any suggestions? I keep getting a msg that says either my username or password r incorrect.. It worked fined up until Friday.. Tried changing both username and password with no luck.. Please help!!

Shaden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim! I usually use the mail app.. Just tried safari but I got a msg that says there's no mobile version of the page I'm accessing and that i should use a pc..any idea?

Are you using the iPad's Mail app or accessing your mail via Safari and a webmail interface? If it's the former, can you access webmail OK?

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts