What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot mail issue

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello experts, plz tell me when I login my hotmail account through safari after login it take a page where my email show and a option pix attached but I can't see inbox and other folders when I select pc option it's bring me inbox folder when I create new mail I can't. I can send or recieved mail via MAIL APP but when I login also thro PC its take me account home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's quite possible you logged in to the site where you're able to manage your account. You can't access the emails from there, if it looks like this:
image.jpg

You'll have to log out again, and look for the right site to login. It should be something like www . Outlook . Com

Last edited:
OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes yes u got same shoot

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The link u give me .com where I put my details the screen shot u uploaded came now where I go

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Waite I try. I done. Now I can send new mail + I push plus icon but nothing happened

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That happens to me as well. It's constantly loading (spinning wheel next to carrier information/Wi-Fi sign), and nothing happens. It seems the desktop site is "too much" for Safari.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's how it will work:
Login to your account, and don't request the desktop site. To create a new email, tap here:
image.jpg

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok but I safe some pix inbox I sent in draft to send some one but these pix can not send yes I can create new mail but what about these pix

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No pix R at inbox now I want to forward the pix but I cant

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't safe pictures to the Inbox. If you created an email and saved it to Draft to send it later, you'll have to look for them in the Draft folder.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No first I send pix form 2nd account to my account now it's in my account inbox now the issue is that I did not forward it

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If the message with the picture(s) is in your Inbox, open it. Then tap "Reply" at the top left, and from the following popup "Forward":
image.jpg

This is German, I've added the translation.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
:)Thank u, thank very much I told u before u r best

Most reactions