What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi..

mnhamim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,

i'm just bought an IPad. Nice 2 meet u all and thanks for all the info in this forum.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,

i'm just bought an IPad. Nice 2 meet u all and thanks for all the info in this forum.

Welcome to the Forum. You'll find this a great group of people who are really into iPads and enthusiastic about helping newcomers. So don't be afraid to ask (even silly) questions. We were all there once (and I still am!!). A lot of folks don't notice the 'Search' bar at the top of the page under the iPad Forums.net logo. It's so obvious that everyone misses it!! It's a great way to search quickly for something specific when you have a problem. Most (though by no means all) problems that people experience have been encountered before, so it's a real-quick way to get an answer.

It's also useful, if you do post a question in a new thread, to at least hint at the problem in the title line. You'll get a lot faster response that way. For example, I know nothing at all about 'jailbreaking' an iPad, so if I see a Forum post with Jailbreaking in the title I go right past it. But if I see a post with a problem that I've encountered myself then I dive right in (and probably make a fool of myself in the process!!).

Have a great time with your iPad. It's definitely absolutely addictive. I've taken to waking up at 3am in the morning and using it - much to the annoyance of my wife!

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts