What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi (now that is original, lol)

Learntek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

just got my new 64 gig iPad. Looking to join you and learn as much as I can about how best to use this remarkable piece of technology.

LearnTek / Nick

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great to hear from you. You'll find a bunch of iPad enthusiasts here that are only too willing to help with any problems you might have and hoping to hear of your experiences. So don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have. I found that I ended up learning more than I bargained for!

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

OP
L

Learntek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Great to hear from you. You'll find a bunch of iPad enthusiasts here that are only too willing to help with any problems you might have and hoping to hear of your experiences. So don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have. I found that I ended up learning more than I bargained for!

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

Hi Tim
Tnx 4 ur welcome.
Perhaps you can hep me out on a couple of fronts:

1st - how do I make a post/ask a question/answer someone else'ost?

2nd - I will be taking notes I got penultimate. My question is this: is there an app that will turn my hand- notes into text. Preferably in real time but as separate step if necessary
Thank you
Nick Clark. Rochester, new York, USA

OP
L

Learntek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and ...

Welcome on board from Australia

Thank you for yor "welcome".

Actually, I do have a question, tho I am not sure whether I should direct this to you.

My question has to do with an app. My wife will be using mt pad to transcribe notes for a bi-weekly board meeting. Ideally she would be able to use stylus to hand write the notes . What would be perfect is an app that would be able to transform that hand-writing into text. In addition, what would be ideal would be if that app also recorded the meeting, maybe as an mp3 that could then be archived in a secure file on her computer (a window machine...lol).

Is this an appropriate question to be asking you?

Again, thank you for your warm welcome.
Nick Clark
Rochester, NY, USA

Most reactions

Latest posts