What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HI Looking for Guidance

mialan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My parents are older and we gave them an IPAD. Both parents have sight difficulty so I am looking for any apps or suggestions to make not only the ICONS larger but everything else as well. When I say sight difficulty I mean pretty extreme. I need large!! any help is appreciated!

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have posted your question to another forum and will get back to you when I hear anything about it.:)

I feel sure that there's something out there that will help your parents.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dannyboy,

For some reason Voice Over and Zoom can't be used at the same time, at least on iOS 3.2.1. Also, Zoom won't work on many text type pages. It would be nice if they would work together. I looked through, I think about 300 plus themes and about the same number of listing for icons on Cydia and didn't see any that said they would make icons larger. Surely some dev out there could make up something for the visually impaired, do you know anyone who could?:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts