What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from UK

tozol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm the owner of the gaming website crankygamersuk.net, we have a podcast weekly, and as your well aware us UK folk will be soon taking delivery of the amazing ipad, even if we have yet again been poorly treated on price, but hey were extremely used to that across all forms of entertainment.

So like the look of the forum guys, and hopefully will spend a bit of time here, we will also be doing a ipod/ipad show soon as well.
By the way guys this is not a plug at all, merely a crazed impatient ipad fan, if the link above is not allowed then feel free to remove it.

cheers

tozol

OP
T

tozol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I, for one, have taken next Friday off.

Welcome!

lol thanks, still can't get my head around the fact your saying "next" friday, my only worry is the ash cloud, may delay it, unless you guys know any different, about delivery.??

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I, for one, have taken next Friday off.

Welcome!

lol thanks, still can't get my head around the fact your saying "next" friday, my only worry is the ash cloud, may delay it, unless you guys know any different, about delivery.??

Thau shalt not speak of the Devil! Away with these evil thoughts!

Ok, really - that is a long time. The original "big" eruption of E15 didn't delay air travel long. I know - I was stuck in China.

OP
T

tozol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks, since this welcome post, pleased to say my ipad was shipped yesterday from china....wonder what usual time frame is?

Also will TNT just deliver when here, or are they under instruction, "not before 28th"??

Most reactions

Latest posts