What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Belgium!

Arrandan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been working with synths and Logic for a year now, then start of this year I switched to a modular. I disliked all the mouse work and modular is very direct. Now there's the thing of recording and sharing, of course. I initially used my Zoom recorder and took out the SD card, put it in my mac and did the upload. So I was stuck with the computer again. That's when I decided to level-up my iPad Pro (2018).

I started recording single track (well, stereo) in Garageband using an iRig Pro Duo. That interface is yet another box and quite limiting, so I returned it and got an ES-9, which is a very comprehensive USB-C audio interface for modular. I now do multi-track recording in ZenTracker. The next move will be AUM and 4Pockets' multitracker plugin. Also, I'm looking at getting a QuNexus to limit the bulk when travelling. On our holiday, I would work only with the iPad and the QuNexus.

You can find some tracks of mine on SoundCloud, where I post a new track every day.

Most reactions