What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from a reformed Archos user.

ujj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to everbody on this forum. I have already learned some great tips and am well under way with using my iPad 3g 1st gen. As a long term user of the Android Archos devices, I can tell you it's like a breath of fresh air coming over to Apple. I wish I had done this sooner. If your wondering what Archos devices I had then.....

Archos A5 250gb
Archos A5 Internet tablet 500gb

Regards
ujj

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Heh - I had the Archos 704 WIFI unit and really liked it. 80GB drive, decent enough browser and with the plugins there were very few videos I could not get on the device and watch. I sold it the other week to a friend looking to put it in his car's dash for $300! I included the base and a few extras.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts