What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All!

211ssw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lkilgore said:
jetact,

You might consider using Dropbox, or something like it. You already have all of your recipes in multiple folders, so dump all of them into Dropbox, that you install on your desktop/laptop and then use the Dropbox app on iPad to access them. You are able to keep the files in the folders that you like. I access Word and Powerpoint files on my iPad all the time, using my Dropbox account.

That was supposed to be note to my Evernote but thought address would be attached in next screen- live & learn!

davidawade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Great information here, but can't find and answer to my question. I am a pet sitter and have a form created in a word document (template document). I want to be able to take my ipad to the job site and fill out client information on the ipad, instead of paper. Is there an app that will pull the template document into it and be able to fill out and save this document on the job site? I have looked at documents to go and pages and can't figure it out. Thanks!

lkilgore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might try the app, "Quickoffice Pro." It will open Microsoft documents and you can type on them, just as you would a normal word processor. I use it all the time, including the use of template type documents.

Another solution might be to convert the documents into Adobe pdf's. Then there are several apps that can be used to convert pdf's into fill in forms.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
lkilgore said:
You might try the app, "Quickoffice Pro." It will open Microsoft documents and you can type on them, just as you would a normal word processor. I use it all the time, including the use of template type documents.

Another solution might be to convert the documents into Adobe pdf's. Then there are several apps that can be used to convert pdf's into fill in forms.

Quickoffice pro is pretty good, indeed, unfortunately no possibility (yet?) to insert photos...

Any example on apps convting pdf to fillable forms? Checked but cannot find...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

lelkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quickoffice pro is pretty good, indeed, unfortunately no possibility (yet?) to insert photos...

Any example on apps convting pdf to fillable forms? Checked but cannot find...

Hi
I´m using PDF Expert You can open pdf and fil out them, and after that save to dropbox.

Peter

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
lelkes said:
Hi
I´m using PDF Expert You can open pdf and fil out them, and after that save to dropbox.

Peter

Hi Peter,
thanks yours, but that is not what I need/ want.
I want an App that allows me to CREATE a fillable pdf-form...

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Looks like I do not express myself very well....
I do NOT want to fill out PDF Forms, I want to CREATE them!
So I have a Document (whichever file type) where I want OTHERS to fill in the required information. Creating a PDF Form....

christarr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
Looks like I do not express myself very well....
I do NOT want to fill out PDF Forms, I want to CREATE them!
So I have a Document (whichever file type) where I want OTHERS to fill in the required information. Creating a PDF Form....

Have you looked at GoCanvas it allows you to design a form and email a PDF when it is submitted

Most reactions

Latest posts