What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, all! I'm rafraj.

rafraj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a 64 year old Canadian who's had an iPad for 9 months, so I'm pretty familiar with its workings. But I've had trouble finding answers online for problems that crop up, and am hoping that some of you in this forum may be able to help me. I have a help book for the iPad, as well as the online manual, but some problems still aren't addressed in these guides. I know how to use the computer, but have found that the iPad presents special challenges that an ordinary laptop doesn't. I need to learn the jargon, including icons, for using this forum, and how to make and access postings. So I'm very happy to have found this forum, and look forward to learning how to make the best use of it.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Post your questions (in the correct section(s) of course!) and we'll see if we can help...

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! So much info here to keep you busy and constantly learning new, awesome things about your iPad!

Most reactions

Latest posts