What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey guys new here

s1m0nw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys

new dude here Had an ipad for couple of years never really used it till now so looking around to see what the big "deal" is

cheers

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey guys new dude here Had an ipad for couple of years never really used it till now so looking around to see what the big "deal" is cheers

Hello! Welcome to iPF! Make the most you can out of your iPad! Its very powerful. Enjoy!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys

new dude here Had an ipad for couple of years never really used it till now so looking around to see what the big "deal" is

cheers

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please have a look at our IPF App Tutorial:http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

Manuals:
Apple - Support - Manuals

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ipad-user-guide-for-ios-7/id709634245?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
Welcome I guess :), I am new as well.
If there is a piece of wisdom I can share it is this:
If you are running latest OS on your Ipad,and want to switch from taking photos to recording a video, do not tap madly on the "video" text in UI then loose your temper and start cursing at apple for making inferior device in front of other people. They will laugh and you will eventually discover that you are supposed to swipe up and down between 3 options given rather than tap on them. Then you will realise that it is better that way as it prevents you from accidentally switching between the modes.
Anyhow, cheers to you,

FK

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Welcome I guess :), I am new as well. If there is a piece of wisdom I can share it is this: If you are running latest OS on your Ipad,and want to switch from taking photos to recording a video, do not tap madly on the "video" text in UI then loose your temper and start cursing at apple for making inferior device in front of other people. They will laugh and you will eventually discover that you are supposed to swipe up and down between 3 options given rather than tap on them. Then you will realise that it is better that way as it prevents you from accidentally switching between the modes. Anyhow, cheers to you, FK

Lol, there have been many questions on this and I'm sure most have got it sorted out by now.

Most reactions

Latest posts