Just like it was previously thought, Appleâ€™s Black Friday deals for customers from the United States and Canada donâ€™t include discounted products, but gift cards. Apple's Black Friday deals for U.S. and Canada include a $75 Apple Store gift card to iPad Air buyers and a $50 gift card for non-Retina iPad mini or iPad 2 customers that you have to spend in the same Apple Store.
If you are looking to buy a Mac, then you can expect $150 gift cards from Apple for MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs and iMacs. iPod touch purchases will come with a $50 gift card purchase, while the iPod nano and Apple TV will get you only a $25 card.
For buying the AirPort Extreme and Time Capsule you will get a $50 gift card and various accessories that can be found in Appleâ€™s Store could also have gift cards. Whatâ€™s bad is that iPhones do not qualify for the gift card program. We've put all the deals below for easier access.
- iPad Air: from $499 with $75 gift card
- iPad mini (non-Retina display model): from $299 with $50 gift card
- iPad 2: from $399 with $50 gift card
- MacBook Air: from $999 with $150 gift card
- MacBook Pro with Retina display: from $1299 with $150 gift card
- MacBook Pro: from $1199 with $150 gift card
- iMac: from $1299 with $150 gift card
- Apple TV: $99 with $25 gift card
- iPod touch: from $229 with $50 gift card
- iPod nano: $149 with $25 gift card
- AirPort Extreme: $199 with $50 gift card
- AirPort Time Capsule: $299 with $50 gift card
- Nest Learning Thermostat: $249.95 with $50 gift card
- Anki Drive Starter Kit: $199.95 with $25 gift card
- Nike+ FuelBand SE: $149.95 with $25 gift card
- GoPro Hero3 camera: $399.95 with $50 card