What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help...

scooby09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all , could somebody help me I've installed oplayer hd on my iPad 3 and I'm trying to get it to sync or recognise my go flex satellite it's a player that seagate recommended to use so that I don't have to convert all my media grrrrr so frustrating..???

Tim84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a similar NAS feature from Western Digital using Twonky Media as their server. I find the PlugPlayer app does a good enough job so it may be worth trying that (if there's a free version)

OP
S

scooby09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks tim will give it ago and let u know.

OP
S

scooby09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to pay for it but up to now It looks good so I'm gonna put some media stuff on me go flex satellite when I get in

Tim84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to pay for it but up to now It looks good so I'm gonna put some media stuff on me go flex satellite when I get in

Cool, hope it all works for you - sometimes it can be a little glitchy but generally works well for me. Works via AirPlay too so you can e.g. stream films from NAS to PlayTV via iPad/iPhone which is a bonus :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts