What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with setting up payment/paypal

swp4lfe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello My account keeps getting disabled from itunes since i put a dispute on a payment to itunes and i won. So they disabled my account and i am trying to get it enabled again, So i switch my password, my apple ID, and since i done all that I have to activate/approve paypal for itunes again. BUT i am away from MY PC and my Itunes contents but i do have access to a friends PC and their itunes but im afraid IF i connect my ipad to their itunes something bad will happen with either one of our contents. SO i was wondering is there a way to setup my paypal payments with itunes through Ipad or just with a PC??

Everything else works on my ipad, I have wifi working, I just cant download, update any apps or anything with itunes, app store, etc..

Help me out I wont be able to get to my personal PC for another week.

I contacted apple and im waiting to hear back.

Most reactions