What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help with cucusoft converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigroccrek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to convert movies such as Avatar and Transformers 2 to high quality movies on my iPad. The movies once converted are around 2.2 GB but the output file is bad. When the software is used to create large files it doesn't load into iTunes. I checked the properties of the file and it appears the problem may be related to the fact that the file properties shows no Length, Frame width, Frame Height, Data Rate, Total bitrate, or Frame rate info and also will not open using Quicktime.? Quick time says "Error 2048: Couldn't open the file AVATAR.mp4 because it is not a file that Quicktime understands?" Handbrake will not recognize the file either. I have changed the Profile settings for the "Split Output File Size" from 1024000 to 2400000 to keep the software from splitting the output into separate files, cucusoft hasn't been any help at all! No phone number and same lame response to inquiries "try changing split output size if that doesn't work change to a smaller file size" e.g. less resolution. It appears that cucusoft took their iPhone converter and added iPad to it and released it :( If I wanted low res (iPhone resolution videos on my iPad I would have stuck with the previous version of cucusoft!!!) any help?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was this ever resolved? I just downloaded the software and in the trial it worked no problem, but in the purchased version the files are being split...

It is unlikely that the OP will come back after almost 3 years to answer this question. I've moved your post to its own thread, where it will receive better attention. With that, we'll close this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions