What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Battery app

BiBiNhA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys... I've been searching for months with no success for an app that can do what I'm looking for.

I want a battery app that will monitor and tell you how the battery is being used. Such as if I play angry birds, the app will log the how much time I used that app for and also tell me how much battery it used during the process. It would also be great to know how much battery the ipad is using to keep it on standby. How much you've spent browsing with 3G and/or Wi-fi and so forth...

All the apps I find only tell you how much time you have left in doing certain tasks... none of them seem to log or tell you how the battery was used.

It would be nice to monitor how much of what you do consumes the ipad.

I have an app like this on my Nokia Phone. It shows the statistics of how the battery was consumed during the day, week, all time and always lets you see when was the last charge and how you have used the battery since. And that's exactly what I'm looking for to use on my ipad.

So... is there such an app??? :eek:

Most reactions

Latest posts