What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on 3.2.1

wolfslo1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help on 3.2.1
Please some one help me out.
I am running on a spirit jail break on 3.2.1. I went to do a restore and upgrade to 3.2.2 and re jailbreak with limera. When I go to do a restore on iTunes I get an error that says that it can not it can not access the updater files. So in long story short I can't update anything in version.

Another question I have is since I am jail broken, if I update and reinstall cydia will I loose all the changes that I have done with cydia as in terms of licenses. Thanks for the input.........

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
yes you will loose all your jb apps and changes.

a restore, wipes out everything and loads your backup files back onto it.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, you will not lose your licenses. If you use an app like "pkgbackup" from Cydia and use SBSchedualer from Cydia with it, you can backup all your apps and settings. Go into Pkgbackup settings for backup and check all the blocks. If you downloaded SBSchedualer you will be able to restore all of your settings also. So, when you restore, re-jailbreak and then re-download PkgBAckUp and install it, then do a restore within PkgBackup. This will re-download all your apps from Cydia and apply most all of your settings.

OP
W

wolfslo1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Thanks guys. I backed up files and did a restore and rejailboak with jailbreak mw. Things are running way faster. I still can get to 3.2.2 because I get error 3002 every time I go to update.

Most reactions

Latest posts