What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me!!!!! I lost cydia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekobizet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AFter doing a force uninstall on a tweaks ,i lost cydia on my ipad2,2 511 jb absinthe 204 help me but i stillmhave Edited by Moderator - removed reference to piracy repo, please read the forum rules.. How yo get the cydia icon back?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Hacking Section however.....I notice from your posting history here you have had no end of issues with your jail break......this is probably because of the pirate apps which you have. If you want help here we suggest that you remove them now as not only is it against our forum rules it is also stealing, which is illegal.

Don't be a pirate, support those who provide the apps and media that you are using!

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whew! You lost Cydia, the jail breaker's "app store" but, thankfully - you still have a piracy enabling tweak. Well, that's a relief.

</sarcasm>

Not!

At iPad Forums, we don't support or condone piracy, or any discussion thereof. By saying you have that tweak, you are admitting that you are a pirate. As in, someone who gets paid apps for free. As in, a thief.

Not only is piracy, or any discussion of it, against our rules, it's illegal. The best advice/help you will get from this forum is to tell you to restore the iPad and remove the jail break. You probably can use the new tools released by the Dev-Team to restore.

Then, if you jail break again, the best thing for you to do is to stay away from any piracy tools. Not only are they questionable software - they are morally and legally wrong.

That's the only advice and help you'll get. This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts