What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me!How to make my daughter happy?

annie123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Christmas holiday has passed,my six years old daughter had bad mood, I hope she is very happy every day. Between the holiday I had bought iPad 2 for her,and download some apps for her, but she just likes few story apps, please tell me some apps for her? I found the boy and the girl are not the same,she doesn’t like game as Angry birds,she likes app that has good story and beautiful scene , similar to â€winter forest †,tell me some app like this.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
annie123 said:
The Christmas holiday has passed,my six years old daughter had bad mood, I hope she is very happy every day. Between the holiday I had bought iPad 2 for her,and download some apps for her, but she just likes few story apps, please tell me some apps for her? I found the boy and the girl are not the same,she doesn’t like game as Angry birds,she likes app that has good story and beautiful scene , similar to ”winter forest ” ,tell me some app like this.

As a father of four I can understand that all you want is to make her happy.
As a father of four I cannot understand how an iPad will make a 6 year old happy - add another 8 - 10 years and I agree. (I am not talking about a couple of minutes playing time with an iPad from someone else, as I do it with my kids - I simply do not think that small kids should own such a device).

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

OP
A

annie123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see what you mean and agree with you,but sometime if the other children have, I also want to give my kids. I'm very busy ,but I try my best give her all that i have.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Christmas holiday has passed,my six years old daughter had bad mood, I hope she is very happy every day. Between the holiday I had bought iPad 2 for her,and download some apps for her, but she just likes few story apps, please tell me some apps for her? I found the boy and the girl are not the same,she doesn’t like game as Angry birds,she likes app that has good story and beautiful scene , similar to ”winter forest ” ,tell me some app like this.
try this,it's just lovely and interactive......The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr Morris Lessmore.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've read a Lifehacker article on this kid that learned the CLI before the GUI, this was only a few years ago on Linux of course.

Sent from K48AP, the classic

Most reactions

Latest posts