What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help!!!! i cant open my ipad......

piper232004

iPF Noob
Reaction score
please help!
I cant turn on my ipad. If i turn it on itunes
symbol is being shown and a usb connector under the itunes symbol...... and after a minute it will totally shut down again................what will i do???

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plug it into your PC/Mac and set it up using iTunes. no idea what has happened but at this point your options are limited. If you have a backup, you can restore from backup as part of the restore process. If not, you will be restarting with a clean slate.

Sent from my stock iPad 2

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
please help!
I cant turn on my ipad. If i turn it on itunes
symbol is being shown and a usb connector under the itunes symbol...... and after a minute it will totally shut down again................what will i do???

Moderator notice: Your duplicate post in the iPad1 sub-forum was deleted.

Please do not post twice on your issue as it divides any help given to you and makes it confusing for members to follow. It is also against the Forum Rules.

The OB,
Moderator, iPadForums team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts