What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help - i cant get my photos from mu ipad2 onto my computer

insanity99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cording to the Apple Store Geniuses, to resolve an issue I have, I need to restore my iPad as new, not restore from back up. So before i do this, I am taking off all my photos and videos of which there were approx 800. Using a PC and the Scanner and Camera Wizard, I have removed and saved the vast majority of them but there are 50 or so left on the iPad which I just can't access.

I can see the iPad in My Computer and it says there are no photos on it. But in the iPad photo album, they are clearly there.

How do I find and remove these last photos (without emailing each one individually!)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can email them five at a time from within the Photo app - but, I agree, that's not too much comfort....

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like they are in an album synced through iTunes. If so they should still be on your computer in whatever folder you had set up to sync.

If not, the app PhotoSync will copy photos from your iPad to the computer. It works best if you download the free companion program to the computer as well, but can work through a web browser if not. There are other apps that will do the same thing, and probably for free, but I'm not familiar with any of them.

Most reactions

Latest posts