What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with good games

Kezer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I am a really big fan of Mmorpg games. Maybe there are some nice people who can tell me some good online Mmorpg games. I prefer free games. I wanna know some other good games, too. And does anybody know any free monopoly games for iPad? Please return to this thread. I would be very happy to get nice suggestions :)
Btw, I know that there are some threads with the same question, but I didn't find a lot of good games which I really like. So please answer to this thread ; )

Last edited:

JAILBIRD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be honest, I can't help with the mmorpg question because I have no idea what that is. As far as Monopoly, the "official" app goes on sale every now and then. Grab Appshopper so you can keep an eye out. I grabbed Monopoly when it was on sale for $0.99 a while back.

FifthElement

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kezer said:
Hey, I am a really big fan of Mmorpg games. Maybe there are some nice people who can tell me some good online Mmorpg games. I prefer free games. I wanna know some other good games, too. And does anybody know any free monopoly games for iPad? Please return to this thread. I would be very happy to get nice suggestions :)
Btw, I know that there are some threads with the same question, but I didn't find a lot of good games which I really like. So please answer to this thread ; )

There is only 1 MMORPG ATM as far as I know - order & chaos. It is a WOW clone without the depth but pretty good running on this platform. It isn't free but only a few pounds which includes a 3 month sub. Worth a try if you are a fan.

Most reactions

Latest posts