What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help! D: iTunes troubles with iPad2

meisjuliet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i connected my iPad2 to my laptop and my laptop recognized it but when i opened iTunes it didn't come up.
i tried to update iTunes but the update didn't work because my laptop was full. well i cleared up some space and the update was in downloaded but it didn't install, i tried to install it but that didn't work.
on my iTunes i have my iPod shuffle installed as a device could that be stopping iTunes from picking up my iPad?
i also read that the iPad could be picked up by some computers as a camera if that is happening what can i do so it is picked up as a music player as well as a camera?

thank you in advance for responding

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
meisjuliet said:
i connected my iPad2 to my laptop and my laptop recognized it but when i opened iTunes it didn't come up.
i tried to update iTunes but the update didn't work because my laptop was full. well i cleared up some space and the update was in downloaded but it didn't install, i tried to install it but that didn't work.
on my iTunes i have my iPod shuffle installed as a device could that be stopping iTunes from picking up my iPad?
i also read that the iPad could be picked up by some computers as a camera if that is happening what can i do so it is picked up as a music player as well as a camera?

thank you in advance for responding

How much space did you clear up? It may have not been enough for the operation to complete.

Another device on iTunes shouldn't stop it from recognizing the iPad

Try restarting both the pc, and the iPad, then connect again. See if anything happens

Most reactions