What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

sports_rx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new member from UK. New to iPad. New to iPhone :eek:

I've done a search for this and can't find anything. I run a small physio clinic and would like to use my iPad to create patient records. It needs an anatomical body chart that I can draw on, the rest of it I would like to set up fields for patient details.. Name, address, previous medical history etc. Basically I'm after a SOAP notes app with drawing functionality.

Does any clinic software exist? Any other therapists out there using one?

Thanks in advance!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, new member from UK. New to iPad. New to iPhone :eek:

I've done a search for this and can't find anything. I run a small physio clinic and would like to use my iPad to create patient records. It needs an anatomical body chart that I can draw on, the rest of it I would like to set up fields for patient details.. Name, address, previous medical history etc. Basically I'm after a SOAP notes app with drawing functionality.

Does any clinic software exist? Any other therapists out there using one?

Thanks in advance!

Hi...yes, a therapist is in the house here on this forum! :)

Have you tried looking into webPT? It's not an app, but a web-based documentation that is EMR driven. The software allows for clinical documentation, patient scheduling, billing, etc.

You can access this website anywhere....iPad, laptop, computer, and other tablets. This is available in the states, but am not sure if it is available in the UK.

Hope that helps! Glad you joined us ~ ~ Welcome to the forum! :)

Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions