What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello world!

VonDutch01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.popup-stories.com
Hi there fellow iPad fans!

I'm new to this forum, but I'm looking forward to spend some time here.
Based in the Netherlands, no that's not a city in Denmark, but a real little country in Europe.

One of the reasons I entered this forum, is my lack of knowledge of the App market for Ipad and iPhone. Our company has released a nice App for kids, but it doesn't seem to sell very good worldwide. The App is called PoPuP-Stories; Adam and Eve. It's a well designed 3d popup storybook.

So, I'll dig up some advice of other developers and customers on this forum, to see what we can change! I will not spam the forum with advertising!

You can have a look at our website. On this site you'll find a nice little Youtube movie, so you can see what it's all about.

Talk to you soon guys!

Patrick

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I worked in the Netherlands at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk for a while, so I know that part of your country well. It's a beautiful place. Glad you're not going to spam!!! :D

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
V

VonDutch01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.popup-stories.com
Hi Tim!,

Thank you for your quick reply!
I know the European Space Agency in Noordwijk only from visiting the museum with my kids. Pretty impressive.

After your reply I quickly ran over the forum rules, and I'll stick to them.

This forum seems a hughe knowledge base! I'll visit the forum frequently, and see what I can contribute to it.

All the best,

Patrick

OP
V

VonDutch01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.popup-stories.com
After your reply I quickly ran over the forum rules, and I'll stick to them.

Patrick

You ran over them? How fast?

:D

Just kidding! Welcome, from Cali!

Yeah, I know... most is basic stuff, but since I developed an App, I wanted to familiarise myself regarding rules about promoting my App... :eek:

Grtz,

Patrick

Most reactions