What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...please help!

babydoc0221

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a pediatrician & feel lucky to have such an amazing position taking care of our little ones up to adolescence! Now I need some help from you please! I have an iPad 2 that won't allow me to check off those square little check boxes on surveys etc. I'm sure there must be a way so please if anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are these patient surveys you are talking about? And if so, which program and filetype are they? If, for example, they are .pdf, you won't be able to check the box because you can't change a .pdf in a reader. They are intended to be printed out and filled in by hand.

If the survey is in a browser window, it may be necessary to use a different one, perhaps iCab or Atomic.

I'll move this thread to the Help section where it might get more traffic.

Last edited:
OP
B

babydoc0221

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will try these Kevin! Thanks! PS: it's in a browser window & it was a physician review survey.

Most reactions

Latest posts