What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Seychelles

olivertimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Seychelles. Just got my ipad a few weeks ago and happy that I found this great site. Looking forward to it.

Cheers

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Seychelles. Just got my ipad a few weeks ago and happy that I found this great site. Looking forward to it.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum Oliver,I see you are from the beautiful Island of Seychelles,I spent a week there many,many years ago and would love to go back and see the place again.:)

Al

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are just so envious of your location but expect public wifi is limited.....

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I was a young man living there I would not be interested in Wi-Fi with all those beautiful gals running around.

Al.:D

OP
O

olivertimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I was a few days offline and back. Yes all the comments are correct. Beautiful country, ladies, sea and weather.

Life is not easy and getting here an ipad was not possible at all. Had to wait for it until my friends visited me from Germany.

Cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts