What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Lady Lake, FL - Question for this site

Cricket1001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I’ve been using the ipad since it first came out and love it. But I don’t think I have even scratched the surface of how it can really help me. I have an iPad Pro 9.5” and love it. I use a hard case from Logi (that is what is on the case, don’t remember if it is logitech, I think it is) that has a keyboard. I absolutely love it.

I have a question for this forum. Is there a way to sort the posts or threads by most recent? I am finding that I go to a thread and start reading and find out that the latest thread was from 2011. I want to view everything with the most recent post or thread and not having to scroll thru pages of posts or texts to find something that is at least been written in 2018.

Thanks

OP
Cricket1001

Cricket1001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought I was in the introductions thread and making a post there.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Cricket1001!

It’s not necessary to post in the introduction thread. You can also start your own thread. :)

If you want to see the most recent posts, tap “Active Topics” at the top:
AFEFD8CE-BDEA-4EF7-8048-A4E665FC3E8C.jpeg

You’ll get a view just like mine.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Once you’ve caught up with all the recent posts you care to read, you can Mark Forums Read. It is down one line and on the left from where Johanna showed you the Active Topics choice.

From that point you can choose New Posts option (on the same line) to see only threads that have new posts since your last vist.

Most reactions

Latest posts