What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, familiar with apple products, new to iPad

domerdel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Dominic, I'm actually trying to find out more info for my not so computer savvy sales rep. He's in the landscape supply dealer distribution market.. he goes to these landscape supply stores to sell our products... for organization purposes, he wanted to go the route of an iPad.

I have tried to get him familiar with Google Docs. Reason being, I share a spreadsheet of leads, where he can go and follow up with them in person, then make notes in the memo column i create... I think it's still a bit tedious for him to grasp.

I was wondering if there is a top 10 list of turn key sales rep tools for him to try out and/or buy.

iPadCTO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
iPadCTO.com
Apps to help sales people...

Dominic,

You might want to take some time to browse the articles at iPadCTO.com - we try to provide small business guidance along these lines.

Sales leads direct to iPad can be achieved in many ways and a simple data base app might be ideal - a solution where the sales people just tap to get the latest leads in a call-down list with the most profitable prospects at the top.

One app that comes to mind is Filemaker Go, a small business database system that allows you to create custom business apps without going through the app store. This article (Runtime Apps – Native App Performance Without the App Store Hassle) at iPadCTO discusses how it is able to provide native app solutions without all the heavy lifting required for native app development.

Most reactions

Latest posts