What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cdabelow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI

This is my first post. I have joined this forum to try to get the most out of my new Ipad! I am probably the least tech savvy person on the this forum but I am very willing to learn. My most important interests are setting up my Ipad for my work sales presentations. I am a Wholesale Rep in the furniture industry. I have two different companies I sell and have almost 5000 sku in my combined lines. I want to find the easiest and most organized way to put my presentations on the Ipad. For the last three years I have been lugging around about 150lbs worth of sales bags, pictures, notepad, and binders. Its tough to keep organized and frankly not fun to lug around! I hope the Ipad can be a partial cure and in a perfect world the cure all! I would love any advice or input! Thank you in advance! Sorry for poor Spelling/grammar!

Most reactions

Latest posts