What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Berghammer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was all set to buy an iPad when I realized the 'iPad 2' would be released this Spring and I decided it would be worth waiting to see what improvements might be added. I'm finding it hard to wait ;)

I joined the forum so I could learn things like how much memory I need, what people think of the various cases available, and what sort of problems to look out for, etc. I do have an iPod Touch, so I'm not totally ignorant of the wonderful world of 'i' ... hopefully I won't have to re-purchase all my apps. when I transition to the iPad.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome To The Forum Berghammer...

...Good luck with waiting for the iPad2! If you have a lot of patience, hopefully you won't have long to wait. People on this forum have guesses ranging from February to end of April as to the date this new upgrade will be up for purchase. I'm waiting for the new Motorola Xoom.

I have to say I've enjoyed my iPad for a long time and this forum is a really good place to find out all the kinds of ways to enjoy the iPad. Welcome to the Forum!

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Berghammer said:
I was all set to buy an iPad when I realized the 'iPad 2' would be released this Spring and I decided it would be worth waiting to see what improvements might be added. I'm finding it hard to wait ;)

I joined the forum so I could learn things like how much memory I need, what people think of the various cases available, and what sort of problems to look out for, etc. I do have an iPod Touch, so I'm not totally ignorant of the wonderful world of 'i' ... hopefully I won't have to re-purchase all my apps. when I transition to the iPad.

Welcome - some apps transfer - many they want 2x the price for the iPhone/Touch apps

Most reactions

Latest posts