What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all!

dflenick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although I've been in IT for more than 25 years, I am new to the iPad. I'm testing it primarily for work use. I run the IT department for a home builder in the GTA and looking to develope an APP that can be used in the field to complete PDA's (Pre Delivery Inspections) so that our top notch Customer Care people can do their jobs even better and more efficiently.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow! What A Great Idea!

If your company, i.e., YOU can develop an app that successfully meets the needs of your customer care reps, you should create the app and make it available on the market place. I'm sure other companies like yours have similar requirements. I'm saying "wow" because that is taking the iPad from a personal user perspective to a place that improves productivity in the workplace.

Welcome to the forum, deflenix. I hope you find this forum helpful to your efforts!

Most reactions

Latest posts