What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all!

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noob of course..

Just bought an iPad 16GB 3G on Friday. Sold my HP laptop a few hours later..

Also have an iPhone 8GB 3G running t-mbile. Got my first iPhone back in 2008. Sold it in 2010 for a blackberry. Sold that a month later and got an iPhone 3G lol

Girly has MacBook pro 15" and iPhone. Going to get her a wifi only iPad for Christmas I think depending how much she likes mine

Anywho, hope to learn a lot!!

-A

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome!

For me, the honeymoon wore off in about one or two weeks and I got annoyed by it's limitations. THEN you'll really start to learn what it can do, and find the apps that extends the iPad's functionality. Now the infatuation is done and I enjoy it just as much because I see how it really fits into my life! It is never more than 10 ft away and seldom out of reach.

One word of advice: get Goodreader.

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I plan to buy one of them cheap 250 netbooks once the WOW factor dies down.

I'm always on the hunt for great apps. Though I'm disappointed with the app store on the iPad. Seems better showing more apps on the iTunes on computer.

I'll check out goodreader!

Most reactions

Latest posts