What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headphones

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased an iPad2 for my husband and his came with a pair of headphones however mine DID NOT!!! anyone else receive headphones with theirs?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, if purchased at different times, then might just be a 'new' incentive offered by Apple - curious about the type & quality of the headphones? :)

BTW, bought my iPad2 in April - NO headphones, either - :(

OP
B

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
See!! That sucks. They need to be consistent. I just phoned apple and the rep said it was probably a "packing" error. All I can say is that it's mighty detailed error because under the white box was a piece of sticky tape where the headphones were attached. Someone went through a lot of "errors" to put it there. I guess I'm a little jealous because I didn't get the headphones and HE did!

SoCalGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blessed said:
See!! That sucks. They need to be consistent. I just phoned apple and the rep said it was probably a "packing" error. All I can say is that it's mighty detailed error because under the white box was a piece of sticky tape where the headphones were attached. Someone went through a lot of "errors" to put it there. I guess I'm a little jealous because I didn't get the headphones and HE did!

I bought mine a couple weeks ago from "Frys." mine didnt have any. Maybe. It depends on where u purchase it?

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased an iPad2 for my husband and his came with a pair of headphones however mine DID NOT!!! anyone else receive headphones with theirs?

That's odd, I thought that they all came with headphones. I see now from this thread that they don't. Personally, I think the headphones that come with the iPad (if they are in there :) ), are pretty good and they have the controls right there. I would politely ask for my headphones just to see what happens. Knowing Apple, they will probably take them off the shelf and give them to you.

dobbey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine from the apple store in orlando, and no headphones. I've heard that no one should get any

Sent from my iPad 2 32GB White using iPF

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought from Apple online no headphones with mine  would of been nice.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We've bought two from Apple online, one from Apple store and another from Best Buy. Not given or offered headphones by any of them. I think my feelings are hurt. :(

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
idave23 said:
We've bought two from Apple online, one from Apple store and another from Best Buy. Not given or offered headphones by any of them. I think my feelings are hurt. :(

Uh oh... That means that they have stopped giving them away then. They must feel that margins are too tight.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Given the pack in buds are usually pretty poor anyway, I wouldn't lose any sleep over this.

jelina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They need to be consistent. I just phoned apple and the rep said it was probably a "packing" error. All I can say is that it's mighty detailed error because under the white box was a piece of sticky tape where the headphones were attached. Someone went through a lot of "errors" to put it there. I bought from Apple online no headphones with mine  would of been nice.

Svrdhd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, the Apple Ear-Buds that come stock with all the iPods are so low quality, I wonder why people bother using them. What's the frequency response on those anyways? I wasn't surprised to not see them with a product like the iPad, it would detract from its awesomeness. :p

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought three iPads from Apple.com, one from Best Buy, one from Verizon. No headphones/earbuds with any of them. Don't care. I have enough unused Apple earbuds. They're crap.

Most reactions

Latest posts