What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Friend ID Requests

StormCage1412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me - GC ID: StormCage1412

I'm level 35 and keep my store well stocked at reasonable prices. Please tap my trees if you stop by.

Cheers everyone

Schanies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Farmers,

Add me Game center ID: SchaniesQuinn

I playing Hay Day frequently. Now I'm in level 36 and I sell items to roadside with BEST PRICE.. So, you can re-sell it again and get a good profit for your farm

All items DISCOUNT up to 50% from maximum price!***

Remember my ID:
SchaniesQuinn

Have a great day, Farmers!

-Except for screw, duct tape, nail, wood panel, plank and bold.

nivnator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me on gamecenter ! I sell a lot of stuff everytime ! Gamecenter ID = nivnator

Hay Day Crazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm very addicted to Hay Day! I'm from Finland, and so is that lovely game. <3 I play Hay Day every single day, almost 24/7. My Game Center name is prestokin and I'd really appreciate adding as a neighbor. :)

By the way, sometimes I sell VERY cheap stuff! Something like ten eggs for ten coins. ('Cause I want to get rid of 'em. xD) If you want to buy stuff as cheap as that, please add me!

Cheers,
Hay Day Crazy

P.S. In case you didn't read all of the post: Hay Day Crazy is not my Game Center name! It's prestokin :)

Laine1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. None of my friends on Facebook play this game. Not sure how to add people but need a few more slots
Add me laine1981
Also how do you add people??
Thanks

elevenpariss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me on Game Center as elevenpariss ! i'm level 27, am an active player. I always try to put on sale any excess building materials (planks, screws, bolts...) and my roadside shop is often well-stocked ! A lot of different things at good prices.

Last edited:

thekingfr0g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me on Hay Day :3
My game centre id is 12345frog

I always put things for sale and I need more friends so that I can have more slots

Thanks to anyone who adds me :)

Most reactions

Latest posts