What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Friend ID Requests

Shadowbech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for active players to be your neighbor? If so you have come to the right place. Please add me on Game Center: Shadowbech

I am active and level 45.

I help on boats that are asking for help. However, I do not help on those who ask for brown/white sugar, cream, and dairy product. Those I will automatically ignore.

P.S Please do not send challenges, they are annoying and I don't even play those game that you send challenges and therefore I will automatically remove those who sends me challenges. Thanks.

Moonshine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
add me if you are active and wii NOT send challenges. I am very active and troll friends shops for items and see if they need help...No CHALLENGES. Mustkulta is my gc Thank you

mehranmahouti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add to Game Center

Please Add us Too,
we Play Every Hour in the day and help boats:

GamCenter ID : muhujum

GamCenter ID :
mushijun

thejr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add us...we play every day, level 24-27

Thejrr
frogymeet
:..nadira..:

Resajo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need neighbors! My G C ID is Saintsgirl51 feel free to add me....I am a daily player!

Ktmarie12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me, I'm an active player...gc: :)ktmarie12:) its a : and a ) at the end not a smiley but idk how to stop it from showing as a smiley lol

Speedzter86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me and my gf.. We're both active players..

Gc: speedzter
Gc: - anettedb - (remember the spaces)

Thanks

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts