What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having trouble with 3g

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason i have trouble with my 3g connection on my new ipad, even though its showing i have a full strength signal and the 3g sign, whenever i go to use internet its telling me im not connected to a network, ive found the only way around it is to reset my ipad then it works fine, i never had this problem on my ipad 1, anyone else having the same issue

L

Lunar

TBH I've not tried the 3G on my new iPad 3 yet, but will transfer the sim from my iPad1 to my iPad3 and try it later, will need to check it out before my 2 weeks are up anyway, it's about the only thing I've not checked. will give it a go later and report back, though I've not heard of people having probs with it.

OP
N

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew there was a problem ! I thought it was just me but after reading new reports its obvious the new devices have a problem with 3g connectivity

Most reactions

Latest posts