What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Owl Wallet for iPad in UK

happyowlstudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
International Shipping.

They have been sold out for months plus they will not ship internationally. No doubt with it being from the US, I'd be hit with customs charges also. Be so much easier to find a UK distributor

Sent from my iPad or iPhone 4 using iPF

Hello from Venice CA!

You hit the nail on the head. Due to high shipping costs we are currently unable to ship internationally. We are working on expanding our distribution channels and fully intend to offer an International shipping option in the future.

Our entire catalog is also on Amazon. They do ship to select international countries and they are very reliable and fast. We highly recommend this option.

If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our customer Service Department.

Warm regards,

The Happy Owl Studio Team

OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I have now purchased one from Amazon. For anyone interested, it is -

Item(s) Subtotal: GBP 42.60
Shipping & Handling: GBP 6.92
-----
Total Before Tax: GBP 59.42
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: GBP 0.00
Import Fees Deposit GBP 9.90
-----
Grand Total: GBP 59.42

Will review product once received & let you guys know what it's like. Cheers for pointing me in the right direction Happy Owl ;)

OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a good vid just to show you what it can do. Skip to 3.10 to see the zip section & what it can hold -

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2maimxNSNM[/ame]

Last edited:
OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Evening everyone.

Got my Happy Owl case today & could not be happier. Does everything it says on the tin & more. If anyone has any questions regarding it, I'd be more than happy to assist. If any of you would prefer a video review, let me know & I'll post one up!

OP
bubblecraft

bubblecraft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had a problem recently with the zip parting in 2. Was beginning to annoy me. Thought I'd have to purchase another. I contacted Happy Owl regarding this to see if there was anything they could do. Within hours, the deeply apologised for a faulty product & is posting a new one out free of charge & I can keep using my defective case until the new one arrive & do not need to send it back. Fantastic customer service! Highly recommend them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

Most reactions

Latest posts