What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Owl Cases

ezziriah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has purchased a happy owl case? I've looked at them online and I guess you have to pay a deposit to get one. I'm hinking they make them as they get orders or perhaps they are a small company and make them as they can?!? Not sure. Just wondering if anyone has purchased one through them and how long it took you to receive it? Their website really doesn't tell how long it takes to ship or anything.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they're just new and still feeling their way around, especially with huge orders and/or manufacturing hiccups. Based on their blog, they appear to be making each style/model in batches, and shipping them out as they're ready, so waiting time can be variable depending on which one you ordered.

The pricing isn't very competitive. It does feel like they're charging a premium price for a largely unestablished brand.

o2sys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kinda like "The Wallet" one but too pricey for a "no-name" brand...Dislike the blue stitching on the black.

I could carry my pogo stylus and mifi device all at once...hope their price goes down...

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm surprised at the level of enthusiasm from some of their purchasers over, up until only recently, a largely non-existent product (apparently people have pre-ordered it waaaay back in March or April) - especially one which, compared with all its competitors out there, really has very little to distinguish itself from them.

And looking at their blogs, these cases appear to be manufactured in Hong Kong SAR or China ("one hour by plane from Taiwan"), which makes it even less value for what they're charging. I mean, for the same price or just a bit more, you could get something hand-crafted from Europe or the US.

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally know a few people who bought these cases (girls really dig that red "clutch" one), I didn't hear any complaints about shipment or delivery times (i am aware that the earlier posts are a bit old).
They are a bit pricey, but some people are happy paying higher price for better quality and design.
you can read a reviews about a few of the Happy owl cases in here:

http://www.tablet2cases.com/brands/happy-owl-studio/

Who ever has them, maybe can write here and tell us more....

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm...never heard of the brand, Happy Owl. The Wallet case is pretty neat, but wish it wasn't so $$.

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone bought a Happy Owl lately ? would be great to hear some feedback.....

We have sold a few via our website, and people seem to generally be happy with them. Just would be interested in hearing more about it...

Most reactions

Latest posts