What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handwriting help

Jrpriepot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for the best way to take notes on my iPad 2. Would really like to have an app that will take my handwriting and transfer it to text. The end goal would be to transfer these motes into outlook for work. I am willing to use a stylus if necessary.

Any help is appreciated. If my dream app described above doesn't exist I would love some suggestions on other ideas from the experts here.

Thanks in advance
J

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - DontUnderstandMyIpad to the rescue!!

That's a great app you suggest - to the original poster, have a look at it in the App Store and read the reviews - you'll need to read the reviews for an earlier update because they've recently updated the app and there have been no new reviews yet - at least in the UK App Store.

It will enable you to handwrite on the iPad and convert that handwriting into text that you can cut and paste into another app.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts