What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group email

timtruro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An I create email groups on an iPad ? Verizon is my email provider.
T

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of people [on this forum] have had good success with - and reported good reviews of - the app MailShot (free for a limited group number/size, the a $3.99, USD, upgrade, if you wish). With it, you can create groups all day. And, you save those groups (with a name you choose) right in your Contacts app so you can use them in the Mail app. Easy peasy.

Disclaimer: I am one of those people who like it and who have had great success with it. YMMV.

Marilyn

OP
timtruro

timtruro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all, I purchased the MailShot app and it works perfectly. The free app limits the number in the group to 5 addresses but the purchased app seems to allow unlimited numbers in the group. I have established and used two groups so far, with more to follow.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - it's a great app and you're right, the purchased version allows groups of unlimited size - the only limit being the number that your email service provider will accept.

Tim

K

kenkris

Why doesn't the iPad 2 use the Groups built into my contacts when I try to send to a Group?
Ken

Most reactions