What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings!

Guillaume

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm a French software developer currently studying in the UK, and I'll start my PhD in computer science (more specifically Artificial Intelligence) in the US next year.

I'm a big fan of the iPad's concept, and intend on getting one very close to the launch date.

I'm sure I can provide insight on a number of technical topics (as I've started to do in the hacking section ;) ), and I also intend to develop on the iPad- I see tremendous opportunities there.

See you guys around!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Guillaume! We appreciate all the technical help you can provide!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guillame,

Any way you are going to start developing for the iPad?

OP
Guillaume

Guillaume

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

JohnnyApple, I don't know exactly yet- I feel like I'm going to experiment a little to wrap my head around the device. But I have a great feeling about games on this device- specifically games that are based on physical objects (like chess, scrabble and all these card/board games). Imagine just laying the iPad on a table, and playing chess on it with a friend by dragging pieces that behave "realistically" on a board with your fingers.

I feel like developers will have lots of fun and bring a ton of cool stuff! :)

Most reactions