What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greeting from the Netherlands

FlavioX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am Nick from the Netherlands and have recently bought an iPad Pro 12.9 2015.
I have had several iPads and iPhones since they were introduced way back when but a couple of years ago I went over to Android because they offered me more bang for the buck.
I bought the iPad Pro because there is no decent Android tablet bigger than 10 inch anymore.
I still have an Android phone though, an LG V20.

Computers, tablets, smartphones and other consumer electronics are a hobby and I never hold on to a device for very long.

I hope to get some useful info from this forum. One advantage the iPad has is that there is a lot less tinkering possible compared to a rooted Android phone or tablet. I always had my iPhone and iPad jailbroken but I think the whole jailbreaking community is slowly dying.

Most reactions