What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great iPad app for toddlers to master words and letters

Anna_

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I`d like to share with you this free educational app for little kids: https://itunes.apple.com/app/i-know...site&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email
[FONT=&amp]I Know My World app helps toddlers to learn words and letters playfully. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Voice flash cards with colorful pictures of food, animals, everyday objects and alphabet letters are the best and easiest way for kids to expand their vocabulary and develop reading skills.
It is beautiful and very simple to use.[/FONT]

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated;)

Attachments

• i_know_my_world_2.png
    i_know_my_world_2.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 350
  • 1017075_482942015115210_1656271131_n.jpg
    1017075_482942015115210_1656271131_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 341

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I`d like to share with you this free educational app for little kids: https://itunes.apple.com/app/i-know...site&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email
[FONT=&amp]I Know My World app helps toddlers to learn words and letters playfully. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Voice flash cards with colorful pictures of food, animals, everyday objects and alphabet letters are the best and easiest way for kids to expand their vocabulary and develop reading skills.
It is beautiful and very simple to use.[/FONT]

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated;)

Hello Anna_. That looks like an interesting app. Best of luck with it:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts