What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Games for iPad?

Hopper200456

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for some new games to play on my iPad (2).

I have the basics, you know, Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Fruit Ninja, ect...
I would like to have a game that uses the gyroscope, but it doesn't have to.
I don't mind paying a couple bucks for a good game. Thanks for the info.

(If there's already thread like this please inform me.)

Thanks again. :)

psy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bomber is fun. And try zombie smash

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Temple Run is insanely addicting. I didn't think I would like it at first, but it's a lot of fun.
Glass Tower The one I have seems to have disappeared from the App Store..odd, but there's a different version
Soundrop Not sure if it's considered a game, you'd have to look it up to understand it.
Bakery Story ADDICTED.
Magic Puzzles (if you like puzzles)

OP
Hopper200456

Hopper200456

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys. :) I checked all those out and will probably download a few.

But if anyone has any others that are good, feel free to share! :D

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you enjoy racing games then Real Racing HD is a no brainer. Tiger Woods golf is also excellent. I've been getting it to the puzzle and search games from Big Fish lately too.

There are tons of them...have fun hunting.

plsleite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kingdom Rush (US$ 0.99), best tower defense game! Really good. The game I am currently addicted to... I'd say get this one right now!
Real Racing HD 2 is a very well done racing game, deep, nice graphics, really good. Got it for US$ 0.99 on sale.
Monopoly Here and Now for Ipad, got for free on sale, really nice as well.

Get an app called appshoper (i recall it being free), it will show you the apps on sale, which ones wen't free etc.. I got A LOT of nice games on sale for free by checking it out on a daily basis, like Flight Control HD, Zombie Highway, Where's my Water (didn't like this one that much, but it's quite "famous"). I also like checking appadvice now and then for news and "iOS gone free".

Wouldn't recommend getting Football Manager 2012 Handheld (US$ 9.99), it's really limited compared to old desktop versions IMO... Definitely not worth the price.
Dark Meadow is REALLY repetitive, it's just nice graphics, never finished it.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragonvale is fun and low-stress while remaining cute and possibly addictive. Free to play, with optional in-game purchases if you want to speed things up. Also, on this forum, there is a big supportive community. I think it's the longest thread on ipadforums.net.

scudder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Machinarium, one of the most entertaining brain teaser games. Excellent graphics and art work is outstanding.

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downloaded Law & Order: Legacies last night, free for a limited time and pretty fun!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts