What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my carbon fiber front and rear skins today

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went on smoothly I called them when I ordered and they even threw in 3 white and three white carbon fiber apple stickers to that was cool of them put one on my TARGUS VUE smart cover case I lovenhow there not just a smooth texture they actually have a TEXTURE AND THEY FEEL GREAT they actually have a slight thickness to them I'm happy! And they look bad ass why would you want a clear back protective film when you can have carbon? Unless you don't like carbon I even got the complete set for my iPhone front back and sides it looks completely off the hook!

Attachments

• image-2148194140.png
    image-2148194140.png
    853.7 KB · Views: 599
  • image-791537519.png
    image-791537519.png
    844.6 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the home button. So is this skin supposed to have healing powers if dropped while in it's bandages?

OP
jimmy4fingers

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well you just never know maybe it does have some healing capabilities I know it protects it from scratches and the TARGUS VUE case has protection all around so I think it is safe

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice! About your Targus case, can you flip the front cover all the way to the back for reading books and stuff in portrait mode?

SueInBoston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went on smoothly I called them when I ordered and they even threw in 3 white and three white carbon fiber apple stickers to that was cool of them put one on my TARGUS VUE smart cover case I lovenhow there not just a smooth texture they actually have a TEXTURE AND THEY FEEL GREAT they actually have a slight thickness to them I'm happy! And they look bad ass why would you want a clear back protective film when you can have carbon? Unless you don't like carbon I even got the complete set for my iPhone front back and sides it looks completely off the hook!

Looks great, now I eagerly wait for my order to arrive. I'm terrible with applying skin, hope this is not too difficult.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can you post pics of the side? I just want to see how far it wraps around to the screen. Also does it go around the volume controls?

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep you can

jimmy,
If it's not too much trouble, can you take a pic of the VuScape case with iPad 2 in it with the cover folded to the back. I just wanted to see if the bottom hooks stay in place or not.

I'm really interested in the case but the closest best buy is 4 hours from where I live in Montana. :eek:

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased something similar from a eBay seller. My back skin does not cover the entire back though (the curve sides are exposed). The front skin you have looks great.

Most reactions

Latest posts