What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google+

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really don't think g+ offers enough to make people switch. I remember the switch from myspace to Facebook was a breath of fresh air. Myspace was horrible, which made the change a very easy decision. Sure facebook has some problems but enough to make the average person transfer everything to a new networking site? Most of my friends can care less about g+ because Facebook works just fine for them.

tell me what the difference between facebook and myspace was ? because if you remember when faebook FIRST came out, it was under developed, much more then G+

eee0o

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
tell me what the difference between facebook and myspace was ? because if you remember when faebook FIRST came out, it was under developed, much more then G+

It was under developed but it offered a much different and better experience than myspace which was slow, glitchy and cluttered with ads. Facebook was unique and quickly found a niche which is why the switch happened so fast.

G+ is very similar to Facebook with only a few differences, and with the competition Facebook is going to pick up on some of g+ features ( it already has). Yeah sure circles is interesting but I have countless amounts of photos, albums, notes messages etc on Facebook. G+ is too similar and it's not going to be able to find that niche.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got your points, they are valid and to each their own. but believe once the open signups start, more of your fellow peers and friends will sign up and sooner or later it will slowly spread

Reaction score
When you sign up now they allow 150 invites. I got in on Gmail and Google Voice on the ground floor and they allowed 5 invites only at the stage G+ is at now.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tell your facebook friends to convert over to the + side. once more people start doing it then their friends will do it as well

WendyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tell your facebook friends to convert over to the + side. once more people start doing it then their friends will do it as well

Once g+ comes out with an ipad app I'll gladly support telling more people to switch over. But right now, the weak iphone app on my ipad is no comparison to Facebook. And I am still able to go to the facebook website on my ipad. When I go to the g+ website on my ipad it doesn't allow me to type comments. I'd like to see the folks at google give a little more love to ipad users.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once g+ comes out with an ipad app I'll gladly support telling more people to switch over. But right now, the weak iphone app on my ipad is no comparison to Facebook. And I am still able to go to the facebook website on my ipad. When I go to the g+ website on my ipad it doesn't allow me to type comments. I'd like to see the folks at google give a little more love to ipad users.

ahh yes i know what you mean. i am hoping they come out with a very nice g+ app for the ipad. and even upgrade the app on the iphone

Most reactions

Latest posts